Plymouth Business School placements
The aims of this placement are:
- to prepare you for your final stage studies through a placement in a relevant business function and help you make an informed career choice when you graduate
- to give you an appreciation of the business environment through hands-on experience
- to give you opportunities to take what you’ve learned in the classroom out into the wider world.
What's in it for me?
- Employers are more likely to favour graduates with work experience.
- A placement will open the door to graduate opportunities. Employers regularly choose previous placement students for their graduate schemes.
- Improve your degree results.
- Get a taste of your chosen career.
- All placements we advertise are paid.
- Take the chance to work abroad.
Meet your Placements team!
Remy, Sam and Char are here to support you throughout your placement.
If you are on campus, you can arrange a one-to-one appointment or by coming to our term-time only drop-in sessions. Please visit our HUB page for details.
Plymouth Business School employability film
A short film about opportunities which help students to realise their potential at Plymouth Business School.
BA (Hons) Business Studies
"I did undertake a placement year as part of my degree. I have recommended completing one to everyone I know at university, if possible; not only did it give me invaluable work experience and preparation for the future, but it also changed my work ethic going into my final year of study, which really paid dividends when I graduated."