Personal development and group-work sessions
- Anxiety workshop
- Women’s wellbeing group
- LGBTQ + wellbeing group
- Moodboost – managing low mood
- Look After Your Mate
- Calm and Soothe – strategies for a ‘calm kit’
- Global Buddies – for International/EU/EEA students
Group study skills (dyslexia-friendly)
- Wednesdays 15:30–17:00
- Starting: 9 February to 30 March 2022
University of Plymouth ADHD Support Group
University of Plymouth Autism Social Group (PAS)
Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs)
Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs) are grants that help to pay for support that a student may need at Higher Education as a direct result of a disability, on-going health condition, sensory impairment, mental health condition or specific learning difficulties.
- What evidence do I need?
- Can I ask for help with completing the application?
- How to I book a Study Needs Assessment?
- What does the report mean?
- How do I order my equipment?
- How do I arrange support?
- How do I claim money back for ink/paper?
To protect it, register it!
Reduce property crime
Thousands of items of property are lost or stolen each year in the UK. The Immobilise National Property Register already holds the details of 28 million items of property. The Student Hub can help you add yours to protect your property and to help the police stop property crime.
Register your property free by visiting the Student Hub or www.immobilise.com; it only takes a couple of minutes and once you have registered you will have a better chance of getting your property back if it’s lost or stolen.
If any item of registered property is lost or stolen, report it to Immobilise via your online account. This information is then made available nationally to all of the major UK police forces through their online systems.
If your registered property is recovered, either the police or Immobilise will contact you and let you know its location.