You may find the following books interesting and helpful:
- That’s the Way I Think: dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and dyscalculia explained (2nd Edition) - David Grant.
- How Dyslexics Learn: Grasping the Nettle - Kate Saunders and Annie White.
- Making Dyslexia Work for You - Vicki Goodwin and Bonita Thomson.
- How to Succeed with Specific Learning Difficulties at College and University: A Guide for Students, Educators and Parents - Amanda Kirby.
- Study Skills for Students with Dyslexia - Sandra Hargreaves and Jamie Crabb.
- The Study Skills Handbook - Stella Cottrell.
- Adult Dyslexia: A Guide for the Workplace - Gary Fitzgibbon and Brian O’Connor.