Come along to our wellbeing drop-in for top tips and support in making the changes you wish to see.
- Transition to university can be exciting but also daunting. Missing home, making new friends, learning to share your living space with others can feel stressful or overwhelming. Find out what you can do to feel better.
- Stress and anxiety or low mood are not uncommon feelings but if these feelings persist and are affecting your life, academic engagement or university experience there are things you can try to help you feel emotionally and mentally better.
- Find out about how to look after yourself physically to improve your mental wellbeing.
- Discover a wealth of useful resources.
- Get help in signing up to our many workshops and groups.
- Find out what support is available both within and external to the university.
Running Mondays and Fridays 10:00 to 12:00 noon.
No prior appointment necessary. Call into the Student Hub, ground floor, Charles Seal-Hayne library.