Partnership institutions support services

Many partnership institutions provide support regarding mental health and wellbeing while you are studying. Please contact your institution for support. If you are unable to access support please contact University of Plymouth's student counselling and personal development service for advice. You also may be able to access local NHS services for talking therapies.