- Cruse Bereavement Care - Cruse's vision is that all bereaved people have somewhere to turn when someone dies.
- BCS Plymouth: The Bereavement Counselling Service (BCS) is a charity which offers specialist bereavement counselling in response to complicated grief and traumatic loss.
- Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide exist to meet the needs and break the isolation experienced by those bereaved by suicide. They are a self-help organisation and aim to provide a safe, confidential environment in which bereaved people can share their experiences and feelings, so giving and gaining support from each other.
- Bereavement Advice Centre - there are many practical issues to manage when someone dies; Bereavement Advice Centre supports and advises people on what they need to do after a death.
- The Miscarriage Association - if you have been affected by miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or molar pregnancy, we hope you will find here the information and support that you need to help you through.
- Sands supports anyone who has been affected by the death of a baby before, during or shortly after birth. We offer emotional support and information for parents, grandparents, siblings, children, families and friends, health professionals and others.