Learning Gateway opening times
On the ground floor of the Roland Levinsky building you will find the Learning Gateway – your one-stop-shop for the following services covered on this page.
Semester opening times:
- Monday–Friday, 8.30–17.00
- (Tuesday open 10.00, Friday close 16.30)
- Easter Vacation 2017 - 3 April to 13 April & 18 April to 21 April, 10:00 - 16:30 (Closed for lunch at 12:00 - 13:00)
- We will be closed on the following dates for Bank Holidays: 14 April, 17 April, 1 May & 29 May
Signposting student services
Can't find what you're looking for?Why not use our A-Z guide of all our services
SHINE - Self Help Inspiring E-Resources
SHINE is created by students, counsellors and researchers. Watch, read, listen, find apps and useful links to the best online resources and information about mental health and well-being.
SHINE with Plymouth University categorises student friendly content on mental health and well-being.View SHINE resources
Workshops, personal development sessions and events
Exciting workshops taking place each semester - some you don’t even have to book just turn up
These include dyslexia friendly support sessions, laptop security marking, sexual offences support and advice, and personal development sessions.Find out more information about our upcoming events
Are you registered with a doctor?
Find out all you need know about the new Meningococcal ACWY vaccine for fresher students. To have your vaccine when you arrive in Plymouth you must register with a local GP.
Plymouth University has an independent on campus GP surgery at the Wellbeing Centre, Endsleigh Place above Boots the Chemist. You can register by attending the surgery or by applying online.
Anytime Advice and Mental Health Helpline - 24/7 support
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- In-the-moment emotional and counselling support.
- Accessible by phone, email and LiveCONNECTSM instant messaging.
- Information and advice on a range of studying, work, family and personal issues.
- Completely independent from the University.
Workplace Options and the Anytime Advice and mental Health Support Helpline are independent from Plymouth University.
Out of Hours Support Services
In the event of an emergency whereby somebody is at severe risk to themselves or others, contact the Emergency Services on 999
Tel: +44 1752 439091
Domestic Abuse Helpline
Tel: 0808 2000247
Tel: 116 123
Plymouth University Security Lodge
Tel: +44 1752 583333
Students Against Depression