We know getting the paperwork right and then settling in when you're a long way from home can be daunting. We're here to help with a range of services and friendly advice if you're an international student studying at University of Plymouth.
Our immigration services include:
- Tier 4 student visas tutorials, application and document checking service
- advice on rejections and refusals
- entry clearance correction scheme
- visas for dependants
- visas for visiting family and friends
- visitor visas for students
- EU Settlement Scheme
- EU/EEA work regulations
- police registration.
We can also help with:
- culture shock
- general academic queries
- living in the UK
- personal issues
Don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com if you need help. We aim to respond to emails within two working days. If you need a faster answer you can drop in to see us in the Student Services Hub in the Charles Seale-Hayne library.