We have compiled the following advice based on guidance from official and trusted sources including the UK Government, British Council and Universities UK. As an internationally focused university, we remain fully committed to supporting our students.
The following information details EU Settlement Scheme and is applicable to you if you are a citizen of the EU, EEA, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein.
If you are an Irish citizen, your right to live in the UK will not change after leaving the EU, you do not need to do anything to continue living in the UK. We will keep these pages updated as further clarity emerges on some of the outstanding matters.
If you started living in the UK by 31 December 2020, you may be eligible to apply free of charge to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.
To find out more about the EU Settlement Scheme, how to apply and its benefits, we will be running live Zoom sessions during the following times and dates:
- Thursday 15 April 14:00–15:00 (UK time) Join Zoom Meeting https://plymouth.zoom.us/j/93566374112
- Wednesday 12 May 14:00–15:00 (UK time) Join Zoom Meeting https://plymouth.zoom.us/j/96660640559
- Wednesday 9 June 14:00–15:00 (UK time) Join Zoom Meeting https://plymouth.zoom.us/j/98148708779
- Thursday 24 June 14:00–15:00 (UK time) Join Zoom Meeting https://plymouth.zoom.us/j/98302802186
- Tuesday 29 June 14:00–15:00 (UK time) Join Zoom Meeting https://plymouth.zoom.us/j/96540539434
We are here to help so please speak with us if you have any questions, no matter how small. See the question Can I speak to an advisor? in the list below if you can’t make one of these Zoom sessions.