Wi-Fi internet access is available in all common areas and in
your room. Other Wi-Fi areas are available around campus.
The University provides a guest Wi-Fi service. The first four hours of connection, every day, will be free. After this time a payment will be
How to connect
1) Select “withPlymouth” from the Wi-Fi connection options on
2) A ‘Sign-In Required’ message may appear. Select ‘ok’.
3) You will be directed to the ‘Connect with Plymouth
University’ page. Scroll down this page for your options. Select ‘4 Hours
5) You will be asked to fill out your first name, last name,
email address and agree to the terms and conditions. After you have completed
this, click on submit.
6) You should now be connected to the Wi-Fi.