Enjoy a great community feel at St Teresa House. It’s situated in the popular student residential area where you’re only five minutes away from Plymouth Business School and within easy walking distance of the main campus and city centre. It’s also close to picturesque Beaumont Park.
St Teresa House offers 108 standard rooms and three self-contained studio flats. The standard rooms are organised into flats of between five and seven students, with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. All of the kitchens are modern and spacious with a dining table perfect for socialising at meal times or chatting over a cup of coffee. There's also a new common room with flat screen TV and comfy chairs which is shared with the adjacent halls, St Thomas Court.
- supermarket at the foot of the building
- laundry facilities on site
- Wi-Fi connection in all rooms and communal areas
- all bills included included
- bicycle storage facilities available to rent
- common room and study area
- standard rooms from £115.35 per week
- studio flats from £152.37 per week.
"The St Teresa Hall team organises activities for our residents frequently. Throughout the year we have organised pool tournaments, silent flash mobs, movie nights, fancy dress nights and paintballing. These activities help build friendships and a sense of community, helping our residents to make the most of their first-year experience and build a remarkable memory of their university life." St Teresa Residents’ Assistant.