You’ll be close to the city’s best shops, restaurants and bars. Its doors open right onto Royal Parade with the Theatre Royal close by and buses to any part of the city, or further afield to Dartmoor and Cornwall, if you’re feeling adventurous.
- Shared flats varying from 3 beds to 8 beds.
slightly smaller than a double (4ft mattress)
- Under bed storage and bedside cabinet
- Desk with
two shelving units beside or above desk
- All rooms are en-suite with a wet room, toilet, sink and mirror
kitchens have a breakfast bar with stools and also a sofa seating area
oven and hob
- Ironing board and iron
- Dustpan and brush, vacuum cleaner, mop and bins
- The laundry facilities are run by Circuit. Students pay with an app or a card and will
have 'Laundry View' showing which machines are in use
- Common room with pool table, table tennis table, foosball table and two large TVs.
- Large spacious seating areas
- Study room
- Bike store
- Tesco and Sainsbury’s 5 minutes away
- Lift to all floors
- Communal cleaning
- All bills included (apart from TV Licence)
- Vending machines