Located within a ten minute walk of the University campus, Astor House provides easy access to the city centre, the beautiful seafront area of Plymouth Hoe, and the vibrant Barbican waterfront area.
Astor has 55 studios and 260 en suite rooms which share kitchen facilities. A common room, aptly named the sky lounge, is located at the top of the building giving spectacular views over the city and out to the seafront. It’s a great space for chatting with friends, watching TV or simply relaxing and enjoying the view.
- Up to 100 Mb Wi-Fi
- Communal spaces with a pool table,
air hockey and Playstation 4 console
- Regular resident social events
- 24 hour staff onsite presence
- Secure fob entry to the building
- Supermarket on the ground floor
- All utility bills included
- Secure bike and surfboard storage
- Good choice of en suite rooms
- En-suite rooms from £145 per week
- Studio flats from £156 per week
- Onsite laundry facilities
- 9th floor Sky Lounge with panoramic
"I have found the hall team at Astor House to be really supportive. When I, or any of my flat mates, have had a problem they were easy to contact for help. When we first arrived they were willing to answer any questions we had about living here or about settling into student life in general. They’ve definitely helped me enjoy my first year, and I've loved living at Astor." Astor House resident.