Why is online enrolment important?
When you’ve completed online enrolment, you’ll be able to:
- have a University card
- access course content in your digital learning environment (including your full course timetable)
- activate your student loan
- access wider University systems
- access University facilities, such as laboratories
- access academic staff related to your degree.
You can complete online enrolment from Monday 4 January 2021. We encourage you to complete online enrolment as early as possible so that you are in a better position to prepare for the start of your course.
Important note: please ensure you have either paid your tuition fees or have made arrangements to pay (for example, with a loan from the Student Loan Company). If your fees are paid by a sponsor, you must provide us with written confirmation of the agreement.