Why is online enrolment important?
When you’ve completed online enrolment, you’ll be able to:
- have a University card
- access course content in your digital learning environment (including your full course timetable)
- activate your student loan
- access wider University systems
- access University facilities, such as laboratories
- access academic staff related to your degree.
You can complete online enrolment from Friday 14 August 2020. We encourage you to complete online enrolment as early as possible so that you are in a better position to prepare for the start of your course.
Important note: please ensure you have either paid your tuition fees or have made arrangements to pay (for example, with a loan from the Student Loan Company). If your fees are paid by a sponsor, you must provide us with written confirmation of the agreement.