1. Complete online enrolment
Complete this important step early and things will be easier. When you’ve completed online enrolment, you’ll be able to:
- have your very own University card
- access course content in your digital learning environment
- access wider University systems
- activate your student loan.
Important note: returning students must also complete online enrolment before a new year of study.
2. View your course induction schedule
To help you prepare, you’ll be able to view your course induction schedule before you complete online enrolment. This content may include:
- dates and times of sessions
- reading list
- video content
- other useful resources specific to your course.
Important note: some course content, such as links to online sessions, will only be accessible when you complete online enrolment. This additional content will be available through your programme site in the digital learning environment.
3. Access your digital learning environment
The digital learning environment will be your main source for course content while you study. The digital learning environment will be your central source of course content while you study. Your digital learning environment is where you’ll:
- find your full course timetable
- access lecture notes and recordings
- access programme and module information
- submit work online.
Important note: you will only be able to access your digital learning environment after you complete online enrolment.