Dr Samantha Davies
Head of Sustainability
Estates & Facilities
PhD Environmental Policy, University College London, 2012
Diploma in Management and Leadership, Chartered Management Institute, 2012
BSc Hons Project Management for Construction, University College London, 2009
MCMI - Chartered Manager
- The influence of facilities and environmental value on recycling in an office environment. 2012. Indoor and Built Environment. Vol. 21, No 2.
- The implications of a sustainability policy for facilities management organisations. 2011. Facilities. Vol. 29, No. 9.
- Airport facilities management alliances: problems of competition and complexity. 2010. Journal of Retail and Leisure Property. Vol. 9, No. 5.
- Making energy savings pay. June 2011. RICS Commercial Property Magazine.
- The potentials of renewable energy as a risk mitigating factor. 2010. Retail and Leisure Property. Vol. 9, No. 2.
- Time is ticking on short term thinking. 2009. Journal of Facilities Management. Vol. 8, No. 2.
- Beijing's air quality highlights environmental risks. February 2013. Verdantix.
- Anglo American recognises water is a key business risk. March 2013. Verdantix.
- Green quadrant sustainability management software. July 2013. Verdantix.