Mr Sam Prodger
School of Biological and Marine Sciences (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
PhD Student - School of Marine Science and Engineering (Faculty of Science & Environment)
"The Effect of Sediment Variability on Beach Morphodynamics"
- Supervised by Prof Paul Russell (Dos), Dr Mark Davidson and Dr Jon Miles
- Funded externally by a WCE Ltd studentship
- MSc Applied Marine Science [Distinction] (2012)
- Thesis - 'ARGUS Observations of Spatial & Temporal Rip Current Variability Along a Macro Tidal Beach'
- BSc (Hons) Geology [1st Class] (2008-2011)
- Thesis - 'A Regional Deformation History of a North Wales Cwm'