Mr Richard Bartlett
Head of IT Customer Services
IT Customer Services (Technology & Information Services)
My role is to lead the IT Customer Services teams within Technology and Information Services (TIS), specifically 1st and 2nd Line Support, End User Device Management, Audio Visual and Portfolio Management. Our responsibility is to deliver quality services to the University to help support it's aims and objectives. I'm also responsible for Information Security across the University, and manage the Enterprise Security Team within TIS.
I have over 20 years experience in IT, 15 of them in IT Management roles. My focus building relationships with customers and colleagues and using those connections to solve problems and find the right balance of usability and security.
- Certified ISO27001: 2013 Practitioner
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management
- BCS Certificate in Information Security Management Principles
- CompTIA CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer)