Mr Mehmet Mart
Visiting Post-Doctoral Researcher
Plymouth Institute of Education (Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business)
Mart, M. (2021). Parental Perceptions of Outdoor Activities. International Journal of Progressive Education, 17(4), 358–372. https://doi.org/10.29329/ijpe.2021.366.22
Mart, M., & Campbell-Barr, V. (2021). Professional development opportunities for early years teachers using social media: the case of England and Turkey. Education 3-13, 49(4), 448–463. https://doi.org/10.1080/03004279.2020.1734041
Mart, M. (2020). Science Teaching Environments in Early Childhood Education. In M. Zayyad & A. A. Unsal (Eds.), Education Research Highlights in Mathematics, Science and Technology in 2020 (pp. 135–149). ISRES Publishing. https://www.isres.org/books/chapters/Erhmst2020-135-149_29-12-2020.pdf
Mart, M., & Kesicioğlu, O. S. (2020). COVID-19 Pandemi Sürecinde Ailelerin Evde Oyun Oynamaya İlişkin Görüşleri. Turkish Studies, 15(4), 945–958. https://doi.org/10.7827/TurkishStudies.44381
Mart, M. (2020). Preschool Teachers ’ Evaluation of the Current Preschool Education Programme. OPUS–International Journal of Society Researches, 15(23), 1649–1667. https://doi.org/10.26466/opus.650624
Mart, M. & Campbell-Barr, V. (2017) 'Turkey's childcare services facing unique challenges'.Early Years Educator, 19 (4), pp. 14-16.
Mart, M., Karaoz, I. and Duran Karaoz, Z. (2016) 'Preschool Teachers' Perceptions of Teaching English as a Foreign Language in Early Years' Settings', in Petrovic-Trifunovic, T., Draško, G.P. & Krstic, P. (eds.) Why Still Education. Newcastle uponTyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pp. 93-102.
Mart, M., Alisinanoglu, F. and Kesicioglu, O. S. (2015). An Investigation of PreschoolTeachers Use of School Gardens in Turkey, The Journal of International SocialResearch, 8 (38), 721-727.
Mart, M. and Bilton, H. (2014). A Comparison of the perceptions of English and TurkishEarly Years/Kindergarten Teachers to Outdoor Learning. The Blacksea Journal ofSocial Sciences, 6(10), 289-308.
Kesicioglu, O. S. and Mart, M. (2014). An Investigation of Preschool Teacher Candidates'Views on Applications of Educational Activities. International Journal of AcademicResearch in Business and Social Sciences, 4 (1), 229-239.
Alisinanoglu, F., Kesicioglu, O. S. and Mart, M. (2013). Evaluation of Pre-school Children'sDevelopment of Geometric Thought in the UK and Turkey according to Van HieleModel. International Journal of Education and Research, 1 (10), 1-10.
Other academic activities
- Mart, M. (2017, August) A Cross Cultural Assessment of Outdoor Activities in TwoCountries: The Case of Interaction, Paper presented at the 2017 EECRA, Bologna,Italy.
- Mart, M. (2017, February) A Cross Cultural Assessment of Outdoor Activities in TwoCountries: The Case of Freedom, Paper presented at the 2017 BECERA, Birmingham,UK.
- Mart, M. (2016, September) The Different Understanding of Drawbacks in the Implication of Outdoor Activities in Early Years Context , Paper presented at the2016 EECERA, Dublin.
- Mart, M. (2016, September) A Comparison of the Roles in Outdoor Activities in England and Turkey , Paper presented at the 2016 EECERA, Dublin.
- Mart, M. (2016, May) The Understanding to Outdoor Activities in Early Years: The Case of England and Turkey . Paper presented at the Early ChildhoodEducation International Scientific Conference at the Faculty of Child and Adult EducationUniversity of Debrecen, Hungary.
- Mart, M. andMaliyok, H. (2015, September) The Effect of Outdoor Activities Themed Lessons in Universities to Practice . Paper presented at the 2015EECERA, Barcelona.
- Alisinanoglu,F., Kesicioglu, O. S. and Mart, M. (2014, September) An Investigation of Preschool Teachers Use of School Gardens in Turkey. Paperpresented at the 2014 EECERA, Crete.
- Mart, M.,Karaoz, I. and Duran Karaoz, Z. (2014, June) Preschool Teachers’ Perceptionsof Teaching English as a Foreign Language in Early Years’ Settings .Paper presented at the Why Still Education Conference, Belgrade.
- Alisinanoglu,F., Kesicioglu, O. S. and Mart, M. (2013, September) Evaluation of Pre-school Children'sDevelopment of Geometric Thought in the UK and Turkey according to VanHiele Model. Paper presented at the 2013 ECER, Istanbul.