Mr Andy Grace
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion - Health, Safety, EDI and Training (Human Resources)
- Equality and diversity
Email email@example.com to enquire.
Currently the University of Plymouth’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager and an Associate Lecturer on BA Education at the University of Plymouth.
Responsible for the delivery of a cost-effective and engaging programme of activities relating to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the University of Plymouth to better support staff, students and the local community. Experience in coordinating international research projects in Israel and the Palestinian Territories as well as coordinating research projects in the U.K.
Confident and proficient in public speaking having presented at several National Conferences and local television on the issues of diversity in Higher Education and bilingual education in Israel and the Palestinian Territories.
MA Education (University of Plymouth)
- ITV National Diversity Award - LGBT Role Model (Nomination - March 2020)
- SSTAR Mel Joyner Award for Equality and Diversity (Nomination - May 2019)
- PedRIO Fellowship Award (2016)
- Roland Levinsky Memorial Award (2015)
- British Education Studies Association (BESA)
- British Educational Research Association (BERA)
Roles on external bodies
Chair - Travelling with Protected Characteristics Working Group
March 2019 - September 2019
- Benders, Breeders and Bullying (Year 1)
- Queer Issues in SRE (Year 2)
- A Queer Alternative: (Year 3)
- Democratic Education in a Divided Israel (Year 3)
BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult Health)
- Queer Issues in Healthcare (Year 1)
- Queer Issues in Healthcare (Year 2)
Staff serving as external examiners
- Trained Athena SWAN panellist (Advance HE)
- Trained Race Equality Charter panellist (Advance HE)
Grants & contracts
PedRIO Fellowship Award: £10,000
Key publications are highlightedJournals