Dr Anabela Soares
Lecturer in Strategy and Operations Management
Plymouth Graduate School of Management & Plymouth Business School (Faculty of Business)
Servitization | Gamification | inter-firm relationships | supply chain quality management | quality management | supply chain management |quality performance | Sustainability
For a detailed list of publications see ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6332-7794
Key publications are highlightedJournals
Other academic activities
Guest Speaker appearances:
24/02/2016 - Cardiff Business School Seminar Series
19/04/2016 - Warwick Manufacturing Group Service Systems Research Group - Research Seminar Series
● Associate Editor for the Journal of Organisational Studies and Innovation (JOSI) (Thomson Reuters ESCI indexed) (2014-2016).
● Conference track chair for the Management and Business Academy International Business Conference 2015.
● Reviewer for the Academy of Management 2015 Conference (Canada)
● Part of the International Programme Committee for the 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Design and Manufacturing (2016) (http://sdm-16.kesinternational.org/cmsIPCdisplay.php)
● Reviewer for Publishers (such as Pearson Education and Palgrave Macmillan)
e.g., contributor/reviewer for Bozarth and Handfield’s book: “Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management”, Global edition, 4/E
● Reviewer for academic journals (e.g., 2016: The International Journal of Management Education; Production Planning & Control).