The British Society for Oral and Dental Research Conference 2017 is being hosted by Plymouth University in the heart of the historic maritime city of Plymouth.
The conference will officially open at 14:00 on Wednesday 6th and close at 14:00 on Friday 8th September 2017.
More than 250 delegates are expected to attend the conference. Delegates will include senior and early career researchers from the dental research community along with research students, keynote speakers and industrial sponsors.
Three days of scientific sessions including
- Three invited keynote speakers
- Oral and poster presentations sessions
- Special interest scientific group meetings
- An early career researcher breakfast
- Scientific prize competitions
- Trade exhibition
- Conference dinner
- BSODR annual business meeting
- Launch of the James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnership for oral and dental research
- NIHR Sponsored symposium "Periodontal research and systemic health – the methodological challenges of designing an intervention trial to tackle co-morbidity"