To browse the available modules and make your selections, you will need to follow the steps below.
- Download the application form.
- See the module catalogues in the table below.
- Choose your preferred modules from the Faculty module catalogue below for each semester and list them on the application form in order of preference – 3 or 4 preferred modules per semester plus 3 or 4 alternative modules, in case your top choices are full or otherwise unavailable.
- Check in the module catalogue whether the modules have pre-requisites. You will not be expected to have completed the precise pre-requisites, but you must have studied a similar course or have relevant study experience in your home country.
- Get approval for your module choices from your home institution, to ensure you have approval for credit transfers.
* Please note that the study abroad module catalogues are subject to change. Acceptance onto the study abroad programme does not mean acceptance onto particular modules. We reserve the right at any time to vary the content and delivery of courses, to change the location of courses and modules, to discontinue or combine courses, or to discontinue services.