- Fundamental Movement Skills course
- Sherborne Developmental Movement Level One
- Elevating Athletics (KS1/KS2)
- Paediatric First Aid course
- Introduction to swimming
- FA Primary Teachers Award (KS1/KS2 Football)
- Module 1 & 2 swimming Course- ASA Certificate for Teaching School Swimming (Key Stage 1 and 2)
- Teaching Primary Physical Education - Level 5 Certificate
As Plymouth University students, you also have the opportunity to participate in RELAYS - the Sports Volunteering Scheme. Further information can be found on the UPSU website.
Opportunities in sport with UPSUThe opportunities to become involved in sport for students at Plymouth are diverse and growing. UPSU runs the sports and recreation facilities on campus where there is a gym, sports hall, studio with classes running and three squash courts.
Student led sports clubs are diverse and cover most sport, including the water sports. The student led sports clubs provide opportunities to lead a club, as well as participate in the chosen activity.
UPSU also facilitates programmes of sports where students can engage at a semi competitive level or non-competitive by just turning up and trying things out. Including an Intramural programme, Give a it Go activities and other projects such as Motivate Generate Activate.
For more information please visit the UPSU sports site for a calendar of events.