Research groups and clusters:
- Child centred diversity in quality early childhood education and care
- Education leadership and policy
- Learning outside formal education
- Professional theory and practice
- Voice, inclusion and participation
For information and guidance related to ethical research with Plymouth Institute of Education please visit the Education Research Ethics Sub-committee (EdRESC) website (internal staff and students only).
For information on postgraduate research opportunities with Plymouth Institute of Education, please see: