- Wild Tribe Outdoor Learning Conference, 31 March 2021, Upton Cross, Liskeard. Please see attached flier.
- Wild Tribe Outdoor Learning Subject Leader’s, Upton Cross, Liskeard. See attached flier for the dates and details.
- Wild Tribe Outdoor Learning Practitioner Award, Upton Cross, Liskeard. See attached flier for the dates and details.
Outdoor Learning Success Stories: PRInOL webinar
In place of our annual conference, we had a successful webinar on 27 January. The theme was ‘Success in 2020’, and over 120 people listened to ways in which our presenters were engaging with different people through teaching and learning outdoors. Our thanks to everyone who took part – for the presenters who uplifted us by sharing their work (and keeping to time!) and to everyone who joined in with the chat. We’re in the process of putting the powerpoints and the session recording up onto the resources page of the PRinOL website.
- International Congress of Early Childhood Outdoor Practices, 24-25 March 2021, Sakarya/Turkey.
- A Natural Capital Lab on an urban fringe: challenges and possibilities, online event, 21 January 2021, 17:00.
- 2021 Webinar Series - INclusivity in the OUTdoors
Outdoor Learning Success Stories: PRInOL webinar, 27 January 2021, 1:00 – 2.30pm.
This year, instead of our usual PRinOL conference, we are holding a webinar on 27 January 2021 from 1 – 2.30pm. Invited speakers will discuss their success stories in outdoor learning during the pandemic – something that we need to cheer us through the short winter days!
Please register by emailing us at PRinOL@plymouth.ac.uk by 26 January 2021. Sending us an email means that you will be happy for us to contact you with the link to the webinar nearer the time.
1 – 1.20 – Sue Waite and Debbie Lambert: The National Curriculum Outdoors
1.20 – 1.35 – Donal Dowd from Cappanalea, The National Centre for Outdoor Education and Training: Wellbeing through the outdoors - sharing practice
1.35 – 1.50 – Richard Irvine: Forest Schools and Early Years
1.50 – 2.05 Mary Brosnan, Tralee Educate Together National School: Outdoor Learning - A Principal's Perspective
2.05 – 2.20 – Daniel Moncrieff: Success Stories from Somerset
2.20 – 2.35 – Nik Elvy: Poverty in the Pandemic
We look forward to seeing you!