- SEEEN - Somerset and Exmoor Environmental Educators' Network
- Practical guidance for creating outdoor play experiences in early learning and childcare
- Outdoor Learning Research Community
- Sustainability Education: Learning to change the world
- Poole Farm January 2019 Newsletter
- Special Issue "Health and Wellbeing in an Outdoor and Adventure Sports Context", Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 March 2019.
- Polli:Nation Pow Wow - A celebration of outcomes, 7 February 2019, 4pm (GMT), webinar
- Introducing the Pikler approach: A series of two workshops Facilitated by Pikler specialist Dorothy Marlen and Pikler enthusiast Clare Caro, 23 March 2019 & 15 June 2019, Cambridge.
- EOE Conference: Diversity and inclusion in Outdoor & Experiential Learning, 25-27 September 2019, Tralee, Ireland. EOE Conference flyer.
- 18 January 2019: the inaugural event for the Peninsula Research in Outdoor Learning, in which the Outdoor and Experiential Learning Research Network will formally become a Regional Hub for the national network of research hubs, led by the Institute of Outdoor Learning.
- Tide's out, school's in: the many benefits of beach teaching.
- Beyond the Classroom: creative curriculums conference. 29 March 2019, Humberston.
- Call for Proposals: “Learning Expedition: A prescription for better health and wellness” themed symposium. 13-15 November 2019, Washington.
- Outdoor Learning Research: Insight into forms and functions. Edited by Sue Waite.
- Assistantship. We are looking for a graduate student whose research interests align with the field of informal science education, with a particular focus on avian outreach and education.
- Nature Friendly Schools Project Manager (Grants), closing date: 3 February 2019.
- Nature Friendly Schools Delivery and Learning Manager, closing date: 3 February 2019.
- Administration Support Officer (part-time), closing date: 3 February 2019
EventsPeninsula Research in Outdoor Learning (PRinOL) One-Day Conference, 18 January 2019, Plymouth.