- Public Health Dorset: Stories from the Healthy Places Project Webinar, 6 December 2019
- Ecotherapy Practice Course, March-September 2020, Residentials: Glenbervie, Whangarei, New Zealand; Tutorials: Online.
- Environmental investment for health outcomes: what does the evidence say?, 31 January 2020, Live stream. 1pm (UK Time). Dr Becca Lovell, Lecturer in Biodiversity and Healthy Policy at the European Centre for Environment and Human Health (ECEHH), will be presenting our second webinar as part of the SWEEP project ‘Informing environmental investment for health and wellbeing’.
- Making it Happen: Outdoor Learning in the Primary School Curriculum Research into Practice Conference, 22 January 2020, Marjon University, Plymouth, England.
- Experiential Learning and Outdoor Education, Edited by Jim Parry and Pete Allison.
Call for Paper
- 19th Conference of the European Institute for Outdoor Adventure Education and Experiential Learning, 14-18 October 2020, Marburg/Germany
- Call for chapters: EECERA OPL SIG BOOK: Learning and playing outdoors: questions of pedagogy, purpose and intention, The EECERA Outdoor Play and Learning SIG group is creating an edited textbook as part of the EECERA research series. We would like you to consider contributing a chapter. We expect the chapters to be between 6-8 thousand words though there is some flexibility here. The expressions of interest should be received by email@example.com by the end of February 2020. These should be up to 800 words in length and should demonstrate a focus on one or more of the three main (overlapping) themes of the book: 1) adult's role, 2) pedagogical decisions, 3) cultural contexts in outdoor play and learning. We would hope for some theoretical consideration of practical situations based on empirical evidence.
- Call for Papers for a Special Issue on Science & Environment Education in Early Years, Journal of Education in Science, Environment and Health (JESEH), Deadline: 31 January 2020.
- Call for Papers for Meta-Analysis Special Issue by Research on Education and Psychology Journal in April 2020.