Plymouth University PedRIO "What is teaching excellence?" Conference, 22 November 2016.
This "What is Teaching Excellence" Conference explored opportunities and initiatives around enhancement bearing in mind recent changes to legislation and brought together leading academics from across the UK and beyond. The conference themes were:
- putting student research at the heart of the curriculum
- enabling student learning
- less teaching, more facilitation and mentoring?
- teaching that transforms the student experience.
- Professor Pauline Kneale, Pro Vice-Chancellor Teaching and Learning, University of Plymouth 'Teaching Excellence: an opportunity to be grasped'
- Nick Hillman, Director, Higher Education Policy Institute (HEPI) 'Teaching Excellence and the Higher Education and Research Bill'