Plymouth University PedRIO "Employability in the Curriculum and Beyond" Conference, 19 January 2017.
This conference shared best practice on creating and supporting a dynamic curriculum and supporting co-curricular engagement to enhance the student experience and employability, asking the questions: ‘What’s needed?’ ‘What works?’ and ‘What next?’. The conference themes were:
- Engagement across the curricula
- Global employability
- Supporting postgraduate taught employability
- Supporting postgraduate research employability
- International students - employability at home and abroad.
- Steve Gerry, Plymouth Manufacturing Group 'The University and employers working in partnership for mutual advantage'
- Dave Stanbury, Director of Employability, University of Essex 'Does Employability Belong in HE?'