This month's Cognition Institute workshop will provide an overview of the services and online resources provided by the University, through Research and Innovation, to support researchers writing research funding applications. Susan Eick, a Specialist Advisor from Research and Innovation, will lead the workshop and provide guidance on a range of services listed below. There will be time after the presentation for questions and discussion.
13:10-13:40 Research funding presentation by Susan Eick from Research and Innovation
13:40-14:30 Open forum
1. Who is available to help and how they can help
2. Where to find our online resources and what is available, including:
- successful application repository
- guidance documents
- how to find funding opportunities
- what to do when you are awarded a grant.
3. Research Professional, a database of international research funding opportunities
4. The University’s internal approval process
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.