Collaborating with EPIC is a great way to shape the future of eHealth in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly and opportunities to get involved are varied and plentiful.
You can either:
- attend a technology roadshow to see what eHealth technology is all about
- come to an event showcase to meet other people that you may be able to collaborate with – you may be an eager technology company who can help develop and deliver an idea, or someone with a great idea who needs input and tech advice to help take it forward
- become a contributor at one of our roundtable events, focused specifically on one area that could be improved with the use of technology, whether it be social prescribing, patient-centred care, mental health or another idea entirely – we love to hear from patients, patient groups, health and care professionals, technology experts and students
- book in time with our expert team to discuss your idea
- Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with the project
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter
- Keep an eye on our events timetable, or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.