The COAST Engineering Research Group are actively involvement with local and national companies. We welcome collaborative projects with industry and view these as an important part of our mission.
We have made significant contributions to a variety of consultancy studies including:
- Slapton Coastal processes Study, Collaboration with Scott Wilson;
- Thames Water Reservoir Advisory Panel, to oversee UK’s largest new water resource development scheme;
- South Milton Sands Future Management Study, consultants to the National Trust;
- Exe Estuary Management Study, collaboration with Halcrow Group Ltd;
- Risk Analysis for Coastal Erosion, Contract Research for DEFRA;
- Analysis of past and future sandbank behaviour of the Gt Yarmouth sandbanks for International Port Holdings.
Please get in touch if our consultancy services could be of use to you by contacting our Enterprise Solutions team.