The interdisciplinary research team comprises:
- Plymouth University: Will Blake (PI) (soil
erosion), Neil Roberts (environmental change), Geoff Wilson (community
resilience), Dave Gilvear (river restoration) with Clare Kelly and Maarten
Wynants (Research Fellows).
- Exeter University: Anna Rabinovich (social
- Nelson Mandela African Institution of
Science and Technology (Tanzania): Patrick Ndamideki, Linus Munishi and Kelvin
Mtei (agricultural science)
Supported by project partners:
- Schumacher College (applied
ecological design and cultural anthropology).
- International Water Management
Institute (IWMI), Nile Basin
and East Africa Office, Ethiopia.
- The wider EC
Horizon 2020 IMIXSED
project scientific team