Wednesday 16 December 13:00 - 15:30
Meeting ID: 975 0312 9086
DES is our informal network of educators. We get together frequently to discuss our educational practice and scholarship. This event will be a light hearted and inclusive collegiate get together at the end of term, with a social element. If you would like to please bring your own mulled wine and snacks!
1300 - Introduction, welcome, overview (reminder re panel questions)
- Scholarship survey
- Educational principles update
- DES website
- Med Ed Awards
1330 - News from our scholarly scholars!
- Students experiences of transition to Uni: a photographic journey
- Handling tiny bits of big concepts: Using 3-D printed molecular models to enhance medical education
- Professionalism teaching and learning: what can we take away from students’ reflection on reflection?
1400 - BREAK and mingling
1430 - Student Panel
Working together as co -producers to optimise teaching and learning in the COVID era
Experiences of term 1 2020/21
How has it been for you this year? To include possibly:
- Processes of learning (description and effect)
- Delivery of sessions (zoom)
1530 - 1600 - Hisham’s Annual Quiz with Helen Watson!