- Inspiring students create third issue of health research journal 2 June 2020
- Sea snakes have been adapting to see underwater for 15 million years 28 May 2020
- Plymouth scientist supports MP’s call for emergency charity research funding 27 May 2020
- Scientists reveal new fundamental principles governing diving in animals 27 May 2020
- Major study reveals substantial quantities of tyre particles contaminating our rivers and ocean 27 May 2020
We are committed to developing solutions to the planet's most challenging issues. Our pioneering spirit runs deep in the quest for a better tomorrow.Meet our pioneering researchers
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive, free training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.