- Promises found to reduce cheating in large study of adolescents 3 August 2020
- 40% of dementia cases could be prevented or delayed by targeting 12 risk factors throughout life 30 July 2020
- Coastal cities leave up to 75% of seafloor exposed to harmful light pollution 30 July 2020
- Scientists publish seminal study into impact of nanoparticles on living species 27 July 2020
- University expert contributes to global report into plastic threats to the ocean 23 July 2020
We are committed to developing solutions to the planet's most challenging issues. Our pioneering spirit runs deep in the quest for a better tomorrow.Meet our pioneering researchers
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive, free training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.