- Neuroscientist takes on 100-mile cycle challenge to help find a cure for brain tumours 19 July 2017
- The need to understand what works in social prescribing 18 July 2017
- Come Together – Lennon and McCartney transformed for 60th anniversary performance 14 July 2017
- National neurodegeneration role for Plymouth academic and clinician 14 July 2017
- New data network for Huntington's disease research 13 July 2017
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.
Email the Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more