- Are UK earthquakes a cause for real future concern? 19 February 2018
- University research informs the Government’s ambitious plan for conservation 14 February 2018
- University benefits from £10m project to enhance use of technology in agriculture 14 February 2018
- New industry engagement project launches at University’s Electron Microscopy Centre 12 February 2018
- Scientists create light of record-breaking energy in extreme laser physics experiment 7 February 2018
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.