- Voyage aims to highlight the possibilities of autonomous ocean science 16 September 2020
- Brain imaging expertise supports new discoveries on decision-making process 4 September 2020
- Research tells Government what farmers want from new peatland strategy 4 September 2020
- University plays key role in £1.2 million project tackling flood and landslide hazards 4 September 2020
- Humans’ construction ‘footprint’ on ocean quantified for first time 2 September 2020
We are committed to developing solutions to the planet's most challenging issues. Our pioneering spirit runs deep in the quest for a better tomorrow.Meet our pioneering researchers
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive, free training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.