- Study offers new insight into the impact of ancient migrations on the European landscape 2 April 2020
- Study shows six decades of change in UK’s plankton communities 2 April 2020
- Scientists start work on vaccine to prevent future coronavirus outbreaks 17 March 2020
- Study suggests LEGO bricks could survive in ocean for up to 1,300 years 16 March 2020
- Industry involvement vital in creation of unique new Cyber-SHIP Lab 13 March 2020
We are committed to developing solutions to the planet's most challenging issues. Our pioneering spirit runs deep in the quest for a better tomorrow.Meet our pioneering researchers
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive, free training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.