- Warmer and acidified oceans can lead to ‘hidden’ changes in species behaviour 20 January 2020
- Spinout raises £680,000 to speed development of novel vaccines 20 January 2020
- Rising sea-levels and increased storms pose threat to coastal communities 15 January 2020
- Plymouth scientists highlight effects of climate change on UK’s plankton 15 January 2020
- University spinout secures equity funding to enhance development of robot fruit harvesters 14 January 2020
We are committed to developing solutions to the planet's most challenging issues. Our pioneering spirit runs deep in the quest for a better tomorrow.Meet our pioneering researchers
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive, free training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.