If you are an academic at the University and have achieved a prominent piece of media coverage, email the Media and Communications team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The truth about mouthwash – a user's guide – Telegraph Online
- Scientists reveal why you should never use mouthwash after exercising – Daily Mirror
- High blood pressure: This 'hidden' obstacle could be stopping a lower reading – Daily Express
- Using Mouthwash Might Actually Reduce The Benefits Of Exercise – Huffington Post
- Stop using mouthwash after exercise if you want lower blood pressure, study finds – BBC Science Focus
- New research shows mouthwash use could inhibit benefits of exercise – Dentistry.co.uk
New plastic pollution formed by fire looks like rocks – National Geographic
Dr Andrew Turner, Associate Professor (Reader) in Environmental Science describes a new substance (pyroplastic) in a recent paper in Science of the Total Environment and suggests it may be hiding in plain sight all over the world.
- Why 300 women are teaming up to sail around world and explore ocean plastic – NBC News
- Why 300 women are giving up their day jobs to search the ocean for plastic – iNews
- All-woman crew probes ocean plastic pollution – The Ecologist
- Tomra on board for all-female ocean plastic research eXXpedition – Plastics News
The British Dental Journal carried a report on research by an international team of researchers, led by Dr Bing Hu, which found a new mechanism that could offer a potential new solution to tooth repair.
Read the Journal's article – https://www.nature.com/articles/s41415-019-0718-4
Professor Iain Stewart has publicly backed E.ON's Clean Air campaign following the launch of their London installation, Lungs.
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive, free training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.
Email the Media and Communications team for more information and to plan a session: email@example.com