Plymouth University International College, part of the Navitas Group, is the University's on-campus provider of undergraduate and postgraduate pathways to almost 90 Plymouth University bachelors and masters degrees. Opened in 2009, the college has now enrolled over 1300 students from around the world with students benefiting from tailored tuition, personalised support and availing of all of the facilities and services the University has to offer.
With over 20 years of Navitas pathway provision experience to draw on, PUIC's approach to teaching and learning and superb student support ensures that our students receive the best possible start to their University studies. To date, over 97 per cent of all PUIC students have successfully completed the pathway portion of their studies and gone on to study on their chosen Plymouth University degree course.
What can our students expect?
- Pathways commencing from University foundation, first year degree and pre-masters level
- Pre-sessional English, if required, in advance of academic studies
- Single Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) for the full duration of academic studies, including pathway
- Guaranteed progression to chosen Plymouth University course on successful completion of the PUIC portion of studies
- Teaching from current Plymouth University lecturers
- Access to University services and facilities
- Small class sizes, less than 35 students in any individual class
- Superb personal and academic support, including additional one-to-one support if required
- High quality and efficient visa, pre-arrival and accommodation booking management from an experienced team at PUIC and the University.