United Arab Emirates

We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from the United Arab Emirates. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


To apply from the United Arab Emirates for our undergraduate courses, you'll need either a Secondary School Certificate (Tawijihiyya) plus an acceptable International Foundation Year or equivalent.


For taught postgraduate applications, students will need a good bachelors degree from a recognised public or private university.

Visa requirements

You'll need prior entry clearance (a visa) if you're coming from the United Arab Emirates to study in the UK.

Contact the British Embassy to apply for your visa as soon as you've been accepted by the University. You'll need a CAS form (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), and to show that you have enough money to fund your education and living expenses in the UK. We'll send more detailed information about visa application if you're successful in securing a place with us.

Make sure you allow enough time for your application to be processed.


Please contact one of our agents in the region for advice and more information.

Global Connections
Second Floor, Building 250, Khalda Wasfi Al Tal Street, Opposite Midas For Furniture, Amman, 11821, Jordan

JnS Education
Email: admisssion.ae@jnsedu.com
Sama Building, Floor 5th, Office 501, Barsha 1, Dubai, UAE  

Intelligent Partners - Abu Dhabi
Website: www.intelligentpartners.com
Tel: +971 559076556
Office 933, C2 Tower, Albateen, Baynunah St., Abu Dhabi, UAE

Intelligent Partners - Dubai
Website: www.intelligentpartners.com
Tel: +971 4 3686087
Mazaya Business Avenue, BB1, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth University