We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from Pakistan. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


To apply to study on an undergraduate course form Pakistan, you should have a good Higher Secondary School Certificate (and completion of Standard XII Education) plus an acceptable International Foundation Year or equivalent. If you have an FSc you won't be accepted straight onto a degree. If you're a Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce then we'll consider you for undergraduate entry.


For postgraduate courses (second degrees), you should hold either a good bachelors (Hons) of technology or engineering or a masters degree from a Central University in Pakistan or a good honours degree from a British university.

Visa requirements

You'll need prior entry clearance (a visa) if you're coming from Pakistan to study in the UK.

Contact the British High Commission to apply for your visa as soon as you've been accepted by the University. You'll need a CAS form (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), and to show that you have enough money to fund your education and living expenses in the UK. We'll send more detailed information about visa application if you're successful in securing a place with us.

Make sure you allow enough time for your application to be processed.

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth University