We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from Oman. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


For undergraduate courses, you should offer at least the Shahadat Al-Thanawaya Al-Aama (General Secondary Education Certificate) plus an International Foundation Year or equivalent.

Visa requirements

If you're planning to come from Oman to study in the UK, you'll need prior entry clearance, also called a visa.

Contact the British Embassy to apply for your visa as soon as you've been accepted by the University.

You'll need a CAS form (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), and to show that you have enough money to fund your education and living expenses in the UK. We'll send more detailed information about visa application if you're successful in securing a place at Plymouth.

Make sure you allow enough time for your application to be processed.

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth University