New Zealand

We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from New Zealand. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


We require a University Entrance Certificate with National Certificates in Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 3. Applicants must have a total of more than 80 credits with a majority of Merit/Excellent in subjects to be studied at Higher Education Institutions. 


We require a four year bachelor (honours) degree with the appropriate classification.


You'll need prior entry clearance (a visa) if you're coming from New Zealand to study in the UK. 

Contact the British High Commission to begin your visa application process as soon as you've been accepted onto your course. You'll need a CAS form (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), and to show that you have enough money to fund your education and living expenses in the UK. We'll send more detailed information about visa application if you're successful in securing your place at Plymouth University.

Make sure you allow time for your application to be processed.

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth University