We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from Indonesia. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


For undergraduate courses, you should offer good STTB SMA (Surat Tanda Tamat Belajar Sekola Menengah Tingkat Atas) plus an international foundation year or equivalent.

Visa requirements

You'll need prior entry clearance (a visa) if you're coming from Indonesia to study in the UK.

Contact the British Embassy to begin your visa application process soon as you've been accepted onto your course. You'll need a CAS form (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), and to show that you have enough money to fund your education and living expenses in the UK. We'll send more detailed information about visa application if you're successful in securing your place at Plymouth University.

Make sure you allow sufficient time for your application to be processed

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth University