We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from Brazil. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below. 


If you're a Brazilian student applying for one of our undergraduate courses, you should have a good Certificado de Conclusao de 2 Grau. You also need one year (preferably two) at a university in Brazil. 

If you've not yet studied at a Brazilian university, you'll need to complete an International Foundation Year before applying to study at Plymouth University.  Our partner college on campus, Plymouth University International College (PUIC), offers a wide variety of foundation courses.

Visa requirements

You'll need prior entry clearance (a visa) if you're coming from Brazil to study in the UK.

Contact the British Embassy to begin your visa application process as soon as you've been accepted onto your course. You'll need a CAS form (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), and to show that you have enough money to fund your education and living expenses in the UK. We'll send more detailed information about visa application if you're successful in securing your place at Plymouth University.

Make sure you allow time for your application to be processed.

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth University