Included below is a list of all modules available for exchange students studying human resources at the University of Plymouth. Further information about studying Human resources at the University of Plymouth can be found on our undergraduate and postgraduate course pages:
- STO6008: Researching for Business (40 credits)
- HRL6002: Contemporary HRM (20 credits)
- HRL6003: Human Resource Management in a Global Context (20 credits)
- HRL6007: Equality and Diversity in the Modern Organisation (20 credits)
- HRL6008: Employment Relationship Management (20 credits)
HRL7001: Ethical Resourcing (30 credits)
- HRL7002: People Management Strategies in Context (30 credits)
- HRL7003: Employment Relations and Employment Law (30 credits)
- HRL7004: Delivering Change in a Contemporary Workplace (30 credits)
Phone – +44 (0) 1752 587518
If you want to come and have a chat please email us to make an appointment.
Appointments are generally available Monday to Friday between 10.00 - 11.30 and 14.00 - 15.30 on a pre-arranged basis.