Develop innovative ideas and concepts in response to design briefs, and creatively solve design problems using words and typography. With employers placing great emphasis on graduates having typographic knowledge, you’ll stand out in the job market. Good graphic communication relies on the important relationship between type and imagery... Or maybe type can be the image?Included below is a list of all modules available for exchange students studying graphic design with typography at the University of Plymouth. Further information about studying graphic design with typography at the University of Plymouth can be found on the course page.
Second year modules
All modules are 20 credits
- GCOM513 - Designing with Type A
- GCOM523 - Communicating Editorial
- GCOM533 - Communicating Identity
- GCOM543 - Communicating Information
- GCOM553 - Looking Forward
- GCOM563 - Design Contexts
- GCOM500 - Design Negotiated (Instead of GCOM523, GCOM533 or GCOM543)
Academic Exchange Coordinator for Graphic Design with Typography
Lecturer in Graphic Communication
Phone – +44 (0) 1752 587518
If you want to come and have a chat please email us to make an appointment.
Appointments are generally available Monday to Friday between 10.00 - 11.30 and 14.00 - 15.30 on a pre-arranged basis.