Shape the future - break down barriers and see things in a new way. Become a smart thinker, and be ready for wherever this rapidly evolving industry will take you. You’ll experience a vibrant mix of theory and practice, combining creative and technical skills with cultural and new media theory. Our graduates are among the world’s best game designers, digital artists, web designers, coders and creative thinkers.Included below is a list of all modules available for exchange students studying hospitality and tourism at the University of Plymouth. Further information about studying Digital Media Design at the University of Plymouth can be found on the BA (Hons) and BSc (Hons) course pages.
Second year modules
All modules are 20 credits
- DAT506: Emerging Technologies - Immersive module
- DAT502: Creative Industries
- DAT515: Programming Audiovisual Experiences
- DAT513: Data-Driven Design - Immersive module
- DAT511: Experimental Media Lab
- DAT514: Full-Stack Web Development OR DAT517: Virtuality & Immersion
Phone – +44 (0) 1752 587518
If you want to come and have a chat please email us to make an appointment.
Appointments are generally available Monday to Friday between 10.00 - 11.30 and 14.00 - 15.30 on a pre-arranged basis.