Do you want to design objects and experiences that can transform people and businesses? From unique products and inviting furniture, to skilled hand-crafting and impressive spaces, the UK leads the world in creative industries. Our award-winning course explores all aspects of 3D design to help you steer the world towards a more desirable, safer and sustainable future.Included below is a list of all modules available for exchange students studying 3D Design at the University of Plymouth. Further information about studying 3D Design at the University of Plymouth can be found on the course pages BA (Hons) Product and Furniture Design and BA (Hons) Interior Design.
Second year modules
All modules are 20 credits
- TDD501 - Trans-Disciplinary Design
- TDD510 - Maker Integrated Skills
- TDD511 - Maker Aptitude & Progression
- TDD520 - Product Integrated Skills
- TDD521 - Product Aptitude & Progression
- TDD530 - Spatial & Interiors Integrated Skills
- TDD531 - Spatial & Interiors Aptitude & Progression
- TDD502 Design Culture 2
- TDD505 Carousel 2
- TDD512 Maker Exploration
- TDD522 Product Exploration
- TDD532 Spatial and Interiors Exploration
Phone – +44 (0) 1752 587518
If you want to come and have a chat please email us to make an appointment.
Appointments are generally available Monday to Friday between 10.00 - 11.30 and 14.00 - 15.30 on a pre-arranged basis.