What are the conditions for undertaking an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility?
A desirable (but not required) outcome of an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility is that it leads to UoP student mobilities to your host. Staff applying for an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility grant should therefore, bear this in mind and familiarise themselves with the Procedure for making an exchange agreement which sets out the recipe for successful student mobilities.
- You must be employed by the University of Plymouth.
- Your mobility must take place during the period 1 June 2020 to 31 May 2023.
- The minimum mobility duration is 2 days, the maximum 2 months. Your mobility start date is the first day that you need to be present at your host and your end date is the last day you need to be there. Travel time does not count as part of the mobility.
- Attendance at a conference is not an eligible mobility.
- There must be a signed bilateral agreement in place with your host before the mobility starts. Please contact Plymouth Global to check this.
- You must deliver at least 8 hours of teaching per week. The teaching can be in any form agreed between you and your host.
- You may use your time at your host for other academic activities like your own research, attendance of workshops, meetings with colleagues as long as you deliver the minimum amount of teaching.
- A bilateral agreement is not required.
- You and your host must agree your training programme prior to your departure. Training may be in the form of job shadowing, observation, attendance at workshops or courses etc. This may be for transfer of knowledge and good practice, to learn from shared experience, acquire practical skills or to discover new ideas for teaching and learning.
- You may use your time at the host institution for other academic activities like your own research, attendance of workshops, meetings with colleagues as long as you receive/deliver the agreed training programme.