What are the conditions for undertaking an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility?
The key outcome from an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility is measurable outgoing student mobilities to the host in the following year. Grants will not be awarded if this is judged unlikely to happen.
Staff applying for an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility should therefore familiarise themselves with the Procedure for making an exchange agreement and include, in the Proposed Mobility Programme section of their Mobility Agreement, statements of how this key outcome will be achieved.
- You must be employed by the University of Plymouth.
- Your mobility must take place during the period 1 June 2019 to 31 May 2021.
- The minimum mobility duration is 2 days, the maximum 2 months. Your mobility start date is the first day that you need to be present at your host and your end date is the last day you need to be there. Travel time does not count as part of the mobility.
- Attendance at a conference is not an eligible mobility.
- There must be a signed bilateral agreement in place with your host before the mobility starts
- You must deliver at least 8 hours of teaching per week. The teaching can be in any form agreed between you and your host.
- You may use your time at your host for other academic activities like your own research, attendance of workshops, meetings with colleagues as long as you deliver the minimum amount of teaching.
- A bilateral agreement is not required.
- You and your host must agree your training programme prior to your departure. Training may be in the form of job shadowing, observation, attendance at workshops or courses etc. This may be for transfer of knowledge and good practice, to learn from shared experience, acquire practical skills or to discover new ideas for teaching and learning.
- You may use your time at the host institution for other academic activities like your own research, attendance of workshops, meetings with colleagues as long as you receive/deliver the agreed training programme.