While studying law at Plymouth, you’ll find careers advice isn’t just bolted on as an optional extra. Preparing you for the world beyond graduation is our priority – from equipping you with the knowledge and qualifications you’ll need to gaining work experience that will help you stand out.
Law graduates, more than any other graduates, find employment in a diverse range of roles, both inside and outside the legal profession. Graduates from our programme work as:
- Barristers and in-house lawyers for companies
- Solicitors, paralegals and legal executives
- Journalists and media professionals
- Politicians and senior civil servants
- Business directors and managers
- Police and probation officers
- Public and voluntary sector managers
- Legal academics.
Throughout your degree, we'll advise and support you to get organised and make decisions that are right for you.