104 - 120
5 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above to
include Mathematics, English, and Science. Consideration may be given to Functional Skills Level 2 in mathematics.
is given to applicants who have obtained these grades on application. If you do
not have this GCSE profile please contact the Admissions Team directly on +44
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and they will be happy to advise you further.
PLUS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
104 - 120 UCAS Tariff points including 64 from 2 A Levels. General Studies is not accepted. Health or Science
profile is preferred, but not essential.
28 overall to include Grade 5 in one subject at Higher Level. Health or Science profile is preferred, but not essential. English, Maths, and Science accepted within as GCSE equivalent.
Pass a named Access to HE
Diploma with 33 Level 3 credits at Merit and/or Distinction, including 15 in
Science or Social Science.
18 Unit BTEC National Diploma/QCF Extended Diploma
DDM Health or Science profile
is preferred, but not essential.
BTEC National Diploma modules
If you hold a BTEC qualification it is vital that you provide our Admissions team with details of the exact modules you have studied as part of the BTEC. Without this information we may be unable to process your application quickly and you could experience significant delays in the progress of your application to study with us. Please explicitly state the full list of modules within your qualification at the time of application.
Extended entry requirements
- In addition to the above, evidence of academic study within the last five years is required.
- Please note we don't accept Key Skills level 2 in place of GCSE English.
- You must pass disclosure and barring service and occupational health checks satisfactorily in order to be able to start this course.
- If English is not your first language and you do not have GCSE English grade C / 4 or above you will have to achieve an IELTS (or equivalent qualification) at the grade of at least 7.0 (at least 6.5 in the writing section and at least 7.0 in the reading, listening and speaking sections).
- Meeting the academic minimum is the first stage of an application being considered. Applicants must also submit a strong personal statement in order to be considered further.
- English language requirements.
- For a full list of all acceptable qualifications please refer to our tariff glossary.
- Admissions Test
- Institutions Own Tests (written and numeracy) / Interview.
- Health checks
Unfortunately we cannot permit deferred entry. However, if you have a query please refer to an experienced admissions administrator who will be able to explain the UCAS application process in more detail email@example.com